Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Expression!!

Crazeee n Notttyyy!

Expression is sometimes hard to share when words just will not flow. And I don't know what to say or do when I want my words to show to express the word. I want to speak all locked inside of me. I only wish to let them out and have those words go free...
The clock starts to tick and tock time is running out. Everyone is listening but expression is feeling doubt. What am I saying anyway no matter here or there the time has past the moment's gone too late to speak no one will care.....

hehehhhhhhgghhh (cape) Pictures, Images and Photos

female smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

"It's the face that attracts but it's the personality that captures the heart... The good expression will coming out in our faces depends on our good mood... :)''

2 comments:

MaszLoveyDovey said...

Do u think my expression is good??? hahaha... i think so... juz feeling crazy n notty... how about u guys??? :P

Anonymous said...

time boring + sengal latu hehhehe
;p