Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is it LOVE or NOT??


I've been into different relationship.. some were worth remembering n some were not. I've been hurt many times but i do not regret every bit of it bcoz I've learned from those I've been before. I cried but i did laugh. I wanted to die but i did want to live more. It's funny but sad. It's too difficult to define. Juz so complicated to understand. All i know now is that the greater the intensity of being hurt da greater u do love that person. U did not really loved if u didn't cry. It is love when u want to be with him most of the time. It is love u dream with him for the future. It is love when u start gazing at the sky hoping that he's gazing it too. It is love when u start to laugh n fell more even on the simplest thing that he does. It is love when u forget n turn ur back to the things that ur used to do before. It is love when u cry when your away. When ur blue when ur alone. It is love when u still want to be with him even if he pushes u away. When u start to forget ur pride juz for him n when u start to be hurt...


No comments: