Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Girl Like Me..


Hey! Wassup peoples!

Let me introduce about my self first!!! My full name is Mastura Hj Hassan... U can call me MASZ... Johore is my hometown but i stay at Putrajaya now with my beloved family... I was born on 18th July 1981 n now i'm 26 years old...huhu... I wish i could turn back da time when i was young...huhuhu...I missed all da time... Now i'm working as a nurse..thank God for what u gave to me..I'm graduated as a nurse in 2004.. n start working on 1st April 2004...hahaha...it's april fool day!!!

Ermm....I have 1 younger brother only... hehe...i dun have a big family... but i'm happy...Now i have my own car....Kenari... Wanna spend my money for marriage n home too...

I like shopping, singing, dancing, cooking, outing, eating, watching movies...make a friends....love boys!!! scandals!!!chatting also...hahahaha....juz meet me at www.myspace.com/maszdavivacious... everyday u can see me there... ahaks! sometimes i like 2 join da party or clubs...but i'm not addicted clubber...hahahaha..

I'm friendly person, open minded, sometimes very out spoken but sometimes quiet...sensitive, outgoing, sometimes funny but damn notty....i'm very honest n straight forward...not hypocrite.. I am who i am n i don't want to imitate others..juz to impress someone...

LOVE???? Ermmm i'm single but i'm crush with sumone.... lalalalala... but i don't think it's a real love coz i dun meet my soulmate yet... but a long time ago i'm fallen in love....but broke up 3 years ago... old story...never look back!!! but now i'm juz a girl waiting for my real princey....for everlasting love!!!!

That's All!!! Enjoy my blog!! :)


No comments: