Saturday, March 7, 2009

Addicted to P.I.N.K.!!!



Haha... Dunno why i'm addicted to Pink Colour... I juz bought this things at shops @ sec 18 S.alam... not too expensive... juz a nice price that I got. I juz wearing the things that looks cute, comfort, nice, fancy n cheap but must have a quality... Actually I'm not choosy when I go to shopping some clothes, hbag, lingerie, shoes or something else...not looking for a branded things too much but juz buy the things that looks so comfort, match n nice for me when i wear it..that's it..hehehehehe.. the above things that i bought today are below rm100... ermmm but I think I'm a shopaholic person... huh! what a girl wants??? juz shopping! shopping! shopping! every month... :P

2 comments:

MaszLoveyDovey said...

I love PINK!!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW THAT:)