Thursday, November 27, 2008

Final!! Final!! Final!!

Thank God!! Finally i had finished my 2 exam paper in this week... ODL n management!! huhuhu... the questions quite easy but for me too difficult to answered all the questions..huhuhu.. describe...describe..describe...gosh!!! i hate to sit in the exam.... :P
one day b4 exam i'm feeling so anxiety, palpitation, fear...(ketaq lutut nih)...dah lama x amik exam kan..as remembered..last i sit in the exam when i'm studied as a student nurse 4 years ago.... huhu...
i got 3 paper in final exam in this semester but i had finished my 2 exam paper yesterday...huhuhu.. fuhhh lega!!
as usual afta finished we got plan to lepaking laaa... had lunch with my friends in mines...then we went to window shopping...hahahaa... sorry girlsss i can join u guys till 2.30pm coz i got an appointment with someone at 5pm..hahahaha...(faham2 je la..)

afta that we went to redbox karaoke at sogo.. as a plan i wanna release my tension for singing last nite with him...best sgt!! thanx syg... i really enjoy last nite!! :) wlau sebz mana pun u i know u still have a time for me.... mwahhhss!!

next story... langkawi!!!! :)

No comments: